Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The End of the Rainbow

I have found my favorite form of working out: Walking/Running on the beach. I get to indulge in this luxury two mornings a week. Not only is it the most beautiful setting with a perfect breeze and the best company, but we have been tracking our calories and a one-hour walk burns over 700 calories. Wabam! I cannot remember the last time I burned that many calories in a one-hour session at the gym. 

The other morning I was stretching on the beach waiting for my walking buddies and I saw the most breathtaking rainbow that ended right into the water in front of me. I was tempted to jump in and find the pot of gold. It even started to form into a double rainbow (insert this double rainbow song from Youtube). 

Well, of course I don't bring my camera with me to run on the beach, so instead here is another full rainbow we saw at our house. Rob and I have seen the Double Rainbow Youtube video mentioned above so of course with every rainbow we see (which tends to be very often here) we both bust out into singing, even thought hey are not double rainbows. 

1 comment:

EA said...

haha, now you have that song stuck in my head... "double rainbow all the way across the sky". Every time we see a rainbow now we have to make a youtube reference too.