At the beginning of the term we took some of our new friends into St. George for some shopping. It is funny how comfortable I have become in this environment.
Amberlea, a friend I am glad to have back with me. We met in England and her husband is a term behind Rob.
Amber searching out some passion fruit
Decland and Cohen, two new boys to the island for Luke to play with.
One epically exciting announcement this term, Amy Bevans, my friend from AZ, has joined me in Grenada. Her husband Jordan has already been here a semester, but I am super excited to have her here with me (she is in the middle holding her beautiful baby Blythe).
A trip to St. George is never complete with out a smoothie from Native Food and Fruits. I am going to go into withdrawl when I am an ocean away from my Chocolate Fusion Smoothies.








No comments:
Post a Comment