Our last stop on our around the island adventure was Grand Etang to see the monkeys. To get the monkey's to come out of the jungle, you hold a banana up in the air and yell "Um, um". I made a fool of myself and did this a hundred times, but it worked and the monkeys came out to see us. The little boys loved when a monkey would come up and politely take a banana from their hands. Rob took the more extreme route by putting one on his head and having the monkeys climb up him like a tree to retrieve it. I love Rob's Thriller dance I get to see by flipping quickly through these pictures.
*on a side note, Harper now calls Bananas "Um, Ums" and once I give her one she hold it up in the air and shouts "Um, um" at me. It is absolutely hilarious.
Wednesday, February 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment