My Little Harper Girl: I love you. I love how you smirk in your sleep. I love how tiny you are. I love that people say you look like me. I love the crescent shape your eyes take when your smile. I love your dark hair and gray eyes. I love how alert you are. I love that you sneeze many times in a row. I love how your tongue is often sticking out. I love that you love baths and the sound of a running shower. I love how well you put up with your brother's hugs and kisses. I love how you look up when you hear my voice. I love that you are mine.
Monday, September 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
oh my goodness! Too cute!
I jumped over to your blog from my sister's because my friend might name her daughter Harper, and I was pretty sure thats what you name yours. What a cute cute girl! Love all her sweet smiles :)
Post a Comment