Monday, September 13, 2010

a simple moment - my little boy eating a popsicle on a summer afternoon


2 comments:

Ralae said...

Your kids are so cute! I bet Rob really misses them. When do you get to be together again? Or are you in England now? Are you adjusting to being a mother of two yet? It was a little harder for me, getting into a routine really helps. Also, I made sure to spend one on one time with Joshua whenever Mercedes was sleeping (I'm sure you're already doing that). Hope all is well. By the way, there is this guy in our ward that looks and acts so much like Rob. Both Jon Mark and I think so. It's kind of funny, and stange all at the same time. I miss seeing you too!

Stephanie Watkins said...

I love those simple moments! Good for you for getting it on camera.
Harper totally DOES look like you! I love it!!! She'll be talking in her sleep like you soon too :).