Saturday, September 4, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

After 3 garage sales, 87 postings on Craigslist, 9 trips to DI & too many bags of trash to count, we have finally gotten rid of most of our stuff. I took much inspiration from the couple below as I worked to simplify our belongings.
Luke had to entertain himself while I packed/moved/cleaned/nursed. He found this plastic bowl in the trash pile and has claimed it as his own. He wears it proudly as a hat and has rescued it many times from the trash.
I want to get back to taking pictures of my kiddos. I got out of the habit when life got crazy, so I took some time to get some pictures of Harper as she is approaching 6 weeks.
Luke loves having a backyard. My parents recently revamped their backyard. Luke likes watering the flowers, playing on the big green lawn and swimming in their pool. I am glad he has a place to play where he can't get into too much trouble.
Look who is smiling! What a doll. Papa is claiming he got her to smile for the first time, and sadly, I can't argue. Since we have moved in with my parents, there is always someone to hold her while I attend to Luke.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

awww!! she is a doll. i just love her. we will have to get together when i come into town. he is too cute too. let me know if you need help at all-i will be back in two months :)

Ralae said...

She is so cute, Michelle! I think that she and Luke definitly look a lot alike. I'm glad to hear things are going well. Good luck on your upcoming move!

youngsters said...

wow she is already 6 weeks! she is adorable!