Monday, March 8, 2010

Oh Boy...

WE ARE HAVING A GIRL!!!

I almost didn't believe the doctor. I was sure it was another boy. I am so excited about having a girl but feel a bit clueless and overwhelmed. I need some serious schooling on all that is girly.
Rob is very happy to get his daddy's girl and has already set a few rules about how she is never going to be aloud to date.
Luke seems pretty neutral. When I showed him the ultra sound he said "Car." Like I said, neutral, and maybe a bit confused.
All in all, we couldn't be happier to have another little one joining our family.

14 comments:

Daniel & Kelli McDowell Family said...

Woo hoo. Congrats. Luke is soooo super cute, but girls are just inherently sweet - especially when they are brand new. :o) Some of that -ok, a LOT - wears off. :o) Congrats! I'm sure she'll be just as gorgeous as her brother. It was so fun hanging with you last week!

Reid and Brittney said...

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you. What fun you will have with all the girly things!!! Hope you are feeling great!!

Saysha said...

HOORAY FOR A GIRL!!! Girls are SO much fun!! :o) Not that I'm biased or anything.... Congrats guys!

Cherie said...

yes! I am excited!

Ralae said...

WOOHOO! How fun for you! Girls are so fun to dress up!

Amy said...

Congrats!! I am so excited for you! You will love dressing up your little girl, I am sure you will have no problem with the adjustment of a girl either! :) So Exciting!!!

Krystal said...

More BBTs in the house, huh? Hahaha!!! I'm so excited for you! Love you lots. She's gonna be a heart-breaker for sure. Just look at her mama! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

YEAH! I am so excited for you! I just love love pink! :)

Unknown said...

congrats!!! so excited to meet this little one!!! do you guys have any names picked out? we will have to get together and make a ton of little fun things for her. so excited for you guys!!! woo hoo! saysha is right, having a girl is the best.

BRITT said...

I'm SO happy for you! You'll be so good with a girl...and I'm sure little Luke will be the cutest big brother to her. Can't wait to see pictures with tutus and all things girly (I can live through you, right?)

Anonymous said...

Isn't there some kind of rule that you have to endure all the dirt and mess of at LEAST 2 boys before you get to break out the pink? Oh well, maybe that's just my destiny. Congratulations and I have no doubt you need any schooling when it comes to all things girl.

Winter said...

Woohoo. I love having one of each!! It is so fun to see how different they are. I bet Rob is excited for his little girl. You can't see who voted for what name so my vote was Claire. I think that is the sweetest little name.

Winter said...

Woohoo. I love having one of each. I am so excited for you guys!! It's so fun to see the differences between boys and girls. I voted for Claire. I think that is the cutest, sweetest little girl name.

Barbie said...

Welcome to the world of hair bows and necklaces! It is really fun. Yeah for one of each. Congrats.
Barbie