Friday, February 19, 2010

A Great Deal, For a Good Cause

Rob and I are doing Relay for Life on April 16th for the American Cancer Society. To help with fundraising we are selling 3-month gym memberships to Fitness Works for $20 (that is less than $7 a month). Rob and I both bought a pass because it really is an unbelievable deal. We have been to Fitness Works and they have great equipment and amazing classes (spinning and yoga are my favorite).

For ONLY a ONE time fee of $20 you get:
-3 months unlimited gym access: including weights, sauna, fitness classes, pool,etc
-10 Free Tanning sessions (you might be able to talk them into trading these for more kid zone passes)
-5 Free Family Kid zone passes
-3 personal training session 1 per month
-75 coupons to various local businesses: Such as Subway, Dairy Queen, Ocean Blue and MANY MORE. (coupons expire 8-7-10)

The Passes have to be redeemed by May 1st, 2010 and the 3 months begin when you redeem the pass.

Check out the Fitness Works website for more information on the gym: http://www.fitnessworks.com/

Feel free to e-mail, call or text me if you are interested and I can come drop it off at your home if you are close or meet you somewhere in between if you are farther away.
michellemgreer@yahoo.com
480-313-1007

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm interested, but some questions first. Is their Kid Zone like childcare for when you're working out or is is something else? If I could do as many spinning classes and get free childcare for that time I'm all for this! If it's only 5 or so free times of childcare it isn't the best deal for me, that make sense? Let me know what it's all about.