Friday, March 12, 2010

Little Camera Downloads

Since I don't like bringing DSLR camera every where I go, I carry a small Nikon in my purse for those unexpected photo moments. The only problem is I forget to upload them onto my computer. Now that I have, I have a bunch of random pictures to post. Since this is my only form of journaling, I didn't want to leave them out, so brace yourself for photog overload.

Luke had a blast with his Craig cousins while they were in town visiting from Maine. The first night they were here Grandma passed out oversized cupcakes. Fun was had by all.

Also on their visit, we went to the Zoo. This is the first time Luke actually cared about the animals. We can't wait to go again when Dad can come.

Also on the camera...

The boys having fun.

Our contribution to (Great) Grandpa Greer's birthday quilt.

A few pics from our 5th anniversary dinner. I know, our maturity is astonishing.

Volunteering at the Ragnar Relay for our Give a Day, Get a Day for Disneyland. We had an awesome and exhausting time volunteering with Reid and Britta. I love that Reid is sitting in this pic while the two pregnant girls are hard at work.

Last but not least, a lunch with two of my best friends from High School. It was so fun hearing about Amber's adventures and seeing Kelli's darling little girls. They were so well behaved and adorable, I can't wait for my own little girl.

4 comments:

James & Tara Huish said...

Oh! I always love catching up with you guys! That Luke is possibly one of the cutest I've ever seen! Love him already:) And so excited about this new little girl!! I hope we have the girl vibes coming our way too:) We're probably close too, I'm due the end of August. I'll have to keep more updated with you guys to see how it's all going! Congrats again!

Tara (Phelps):)

Amy said...

What fun pictures! We still need to do lunch. I am so excited for you that you are having a girl!

Anonymous said...

The Cousins all look FABULOUS! We miss you guys! You are SO good at this blog thing!

Amber said...

It was so good to see you girls and catch up! We will have to do it again sometime soon!