Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Letters to Santa

Dur Sinnta Claws,

eye willy wunt a wreel lyv poopy dog for Krismus moorning. Pleez leef hymn buy the tree. eye huv beana vury gud boi this yur.

Luv,

Luke
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Santa,

Please do not bring Luke a live puppy dog this year as he is allergic to them and we live in an apartment. I think he would like a big Tonka dump truck instead.

Love,

Luke's Mom

3 comments:

Reid and Brittney said...

He is so cute!!! He is seriuosly one of the cutest boys ever!! We have taken our son to the endocrinologist too. It is scary sometimes with the things they say could be wrong, hang in there. I am sure he is just great and just a little smaller.

Melissa said...

Sobe will be under his tree in a box Christmas morning. Anything you want, Luke.

Jackie Thomas said...

LOL...I love it!!!!! So cute =))