Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas

Greer Christmas Party
Luke got to participate in the nativity and won the roll of little shepherd. Below is his grand entrance. We were so proud. We think he is quite the natural.
And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid. And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.
For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour,
which is Christ the Lord.

7 comments:

Reid and Brittney said...

So cute!! Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas. P.S. I love your hair Michelle, super cute!!

julie said...

Soooo darling! He is so cute. I wish you could see his face from the other side. He looked so confused and worried because he didn't see anyone he knew. He started smiling when he saw his Grandma! What a sweetie--I just want to squeeze him all the time.

Amy said...

You look amazing michelle! LUke is adorable.

Stephanie Watkins said...

Love your hair! What an adorable family. I LOVED Luke as a shepherd-- totally believable. Give me a call.

Unknown said...

such a cute little family!!!!! love it! I hope luke is feeling better. See you sunday!

Spring said...

Michelle it was good seeing you today. I looked at your photography blog and you are so talented! Such beautiful pictures. I loooved the "nelsons" photo shoot. The red wall and greenery is such a beautiful backdrop. (I tried leaving a comment on your photo blog but it wasn't letting me.) Talk to you later!

f said...

youre hair looks fabulous! i just wanted to tell you :o)