Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Red Rover Red Rover, Send Luke Right Over

So anyone who knows Luke,  knows that he absolutely detests tummy time,  so much in fact that he has learned to roll over so that he doesn't have to do it.  At first I thought it was just a fluke,  but now every time I put him on his tummy,  he rolls over to his back.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Yeah for Luke!

Anonymous said...

Go Luke! I love you and your mom in this video. You guys are so cute!

Anonymous said...

What a talented little guy you have on your hands! He seems so teeny too. I also love the blanket that he was rolling on.
I really like all the Grand Canyon pics and also your family pic at the top of your blog. The crying shots are so adorable.

Alishia said...

Oh, how cute!! The first of so many milestones. He looks like a healthy, little boy.

Hannah said...

Hey Michelle. I don't know if there is someway to respond to comments on a blog that you're sure the person you're responding to can read them. So, I'm responding to the comment you left me. (sorry for that long explanation) :)

That is funny that you have family at UNE. That is where Jake goes! We lived in Portland for 8 months while he was in class full-time and now we live 2 hrs away for his clinicals; he still goes to Portland every month for a class. Your in-laws must be in the Saco ward? Jake graduates in Nov so we'll be here at least until then. I love Maine a lot and I would love to stay around here when he graduates but we aren't sure yet what we're going to do. I'm not sure what the med school is like at UNE, but Maine is a nice spot to live (although I like Bangor much better than Portland; I'm a small-town girl.)

Luke sure is cute! Good luck with all the applications and stuff.