Monday, January 26, 2009

Lucas Scissor Hands

I woke up to this this morning. My little Lucas Scissor Hands had wiggled his arms out of his blanket and scratched up his face. Until further notice, he will be known as Lucas Sock Hands!!!

7 comments:

Reid and Brittney said...

Oh man...those finger nails can get so sharp. Poor guy!!! The first of many cuts and scraps. He is so stinkin' cute!!!!

Spring said...

Fred just did the same thing! He was crying during his nap and I went in there and he scratched his face in two places. So, i cut his nails and put socks and his hand too. It's so sad to see those scratches huh.

Cherie said...

poor luke poor! grr loves

fuz&michelle said...

Oh my gosh! That is so sad...I'm waiting for the day, Nash seems like he is always trying to scratch his own face off or gouge his eyes out. We need to get them together soon. I love your new header. :)

Kristi said...

Ohh! Poor baby Luke! Our boys love to scratch too, and it doesn't seem to make a difference how short I cut their nails. I hesitated to put mittens or socks on David's hands to sleep because he loves to suck on his hands so much. But when you wake up to blood in the crib, you do what you have to do. He doesn't seem to mind though; he just sucks on his hands through the mittens. :) Give that poor baby a kiss for me, and keep up the great mommying!

Melissa said...

I was feeling sorry for this little guy who had socks on his hands in EVERY picture. Now, I think maybe you should be taping the socks on his hands.

Amy G. said...

jonah used to do that...though i don't think he ever drew blood! yikes! hope he's feeling better poor lucas socks hands.