Sunday, May 13, 2012

Family Pictures in Grenada

It was very important to me to get family pictures here in Grenada before we left. We have such a love for this island and wanted it to be a part of our history. I am so happy Kat Fung let me talk her into taking our pictures. She is a very talented landscape/candid photographer with an amazing point of view and it translated perfectly for our family pictures. Thank you Kat for giving us these memories in print.


4 comments:

Stephanie Watkins said...

Phenomenal Pics!!! You're right, this girl does have talent! And your family is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

These area all stunning! That Harper sure is a looker!

Daniel & Kelli McDowell Family said...

SOOOO Cute! What a talent. And you guys still look 17! :) I love that last picture where you are mostly shadows. It's ART!

Amanda said...

That last picture is AMAZING!!! Love it! I miss you and anxious to see you soon :) I love all of them but especially think the one of you and Harper is sweet.