Sunday, May 13, 2012

Jammed Packed Adventure Week with Blaire

I was so excited to have Blaire come and visit. She left last December and it was so nice to have her back on the island for a whirlwind week of island activities. She makes everything more fun with her wild, ssilly personality. Yay for a girl willing to jump off anything with me. She was even teaching me some lessons on being a daredevil and kept me laughing all week.

Concord Falls Hike and Waterfalls

La Sagesse Beach

Blaire's Birthday Celebration

I made all the girls dance at La Phare Bleu

Star Gazing (and goofing off) at the Docks

Last time at Mt. Carmel
Sliding Falls at Mt. Carmel. View from the top.
Blaire's picture going down the falls is way more flattering than mine so I am going to stick with just posting it.

On her last day in Grenada we took a boat out to the Underwater Sculpture Garden for snorkeling.

Our driver took us around the Carenage. Known as the most beautiful port in the Caribbean.

No comments: