We finally decided to brave the Seven Sister hike. This is one of the most famous hikes is Grenada and it did not disappoint. We took off early in the morning so we could get a jump on the hike. A few of us jumped off of the lowest of the Seven Sister Falls and watch the professional (a Grenadian Man in Jelly sandals) do a back flip off the highest falls. After some synchronized swimming for the cruisers, we headed back up the hike. On our way home we stopped by Grand Etang lake and joined in on the cruise party. I got in a verbal altercation with a woman with a fruit basket on her head and then danced with the local band. Basically, a pretty exciting day.
Before the big hike with our trusty walking sticks.
Going to jump off the falls. Looks like the guide is getting a little handsy with Sara.
Graceful, I know! I totally slipped off as I was jumping.
A little synchronized swimming to entertain ourselves (and the cruise people).
Grand Etang Lake
Jammin with some locals. Yes, that is a very serious jam face I am sporting.









No comments:
Post a Comment