Instead of a Christmas Card this year, we decided to improvise with a video of one of our favorite walks in Grenada. Hope you enjoy seeing our sweet/crazy kids and the beautiful island we call home.
A Quick Update:
Rob just finished his 4th term of Medical School at St. George's School of Medicine. He was part of the Global Scholars program that allowed us to live in England, travel Europe and now call Grenada, West Indies our home. He will complete his last two years of clinical rotation back in the States.
While Rob is hard at work studying, I get to explore the island with Luke and Harper and I continue to love to shoot people (Michelle Greer Photography).
Luke turned three this year and loves puzzles, trains, roosters, singing to Harper and soccer.
Harper turned one and has become a very active, independent little girl who loves shoes, chocolate, her big brother and the song "I am a Child of God."
We feel so blessed to be associated with so many amazing people. We love and miss our family and friends back in the States and are forever grateful for our Newcastle and Grenada families that have welcomed and loved us so selflessly this year. Merry Christmas!








8 comments:
HEY Michelle!
What a cute video! :) and such a fun adventure in Grenada! We love and miss you too. I'd love to send you a Christmas card...do you have an address? :)
Paola
Beautiful walk and even more beautiful family! I'm jealous of your surroundings this Christmas, have a very very merry one!!!!
Do you all know where you'll be living when you come back to the States?
Love the video. Love your family!
L.O.V.E! What a darling video! You are so creative... I want to make one of these too! Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas! We are missing you guys so so much! love you all! xoxo
P.S. Tytan was going crazy watching the video with me.. He misses your cute kiddo's! We do too!
That was ADORABLE! I want a video like that for my family! What a fun idea, you are amazing. We miss you and absolutely loved seeing little Harper and Luke in action!
What a fun Christmas "card"!! Miss you guys!
This is seriously SO cute!! I love it! You're so creative with your photography/film! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment