Thanks to her Aunt Amanda in Arizona, Harper made an adorable Princess Belle this Halloween. I was happy the costume fit her and was so simple to put on her. She loved that she got to wear her glittery pink shoes for the first time too. Harper was not interested in letting me get pics of her in her costume and found much amusement in watching me run around as she tried avoiding the camera. At the very end she did do one cheesy pose for me with her hands on the side of her face. What a silly little baby!
Thursday, November 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
What a beautiful Belle! It totally throws me when I see little Harper in a summer dress when it is SO COLD here in Chicago! I'm always glad to see you enjoying your island paradise!
Post a Comment