I was so excited that my friends Stephanie and Kelsey threw a costume party this Halloween. Of course Rob was MIA, along with most of the hubbies, but we made the best of it. My claim to fame for the night was winning runner up for three categories in the costume contest for my grapes costume: most creative, funniest and scariest (I screamed pretty loud in the middle of the party when one of my balloons popped, and I guess that was pretty scary).
I love my girls!
Stef's costume (or maybe I should say Baby Olivia's costume) won my vote for most creative. She hand drew the little baby x-ray on vinyl and it looked just perfect.
I felt quite large all night long and kept bumping into people. I just love Kelsey's expression in this.
Some of my favorite peeps. Two safari guides and their giraffe.
Now that is dedication!
The whole party!














No comments:
Post a Comment