Friday, January 28, 2011

Tutus, Bows and Petticoats

Often I think I am failing in the aspect of dressing Harper in the most darling little girl outfits. I could blame this on the fact that I had a little boy first, but that would not get me very far because I know other mothers who appropriately accessorize their girls even after having a little boy. I try, but it is hard here. I have had a few british friends here mention that the flower in the hair is very American. There aren't little boutiques here that sell bows or craft stores that sell supplies, so we are trying to make due. My sister did send me this adorable petticoat so at least I am not a complete failure. Here I give you, my girly little Harper:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So stinkin' adorable! I love it! I also love the pic of Luke asleep on the swing. Priceless! Miss you!

Unknown said...

seriously she is a little doll! i have never thought she was not girlie enough. it is hard trying to always put them in things like this because they are not very comfy! miss ya michelle!

Anonymous said...

I'm curious now....what do British baby girls have in their hair (if anything?)

Cari Florence said...

Your kids are seriously so adorable!! Maybe someday I too will have a little girl to play dress up with :)

Oh by the way, I noticed you bought the Phil and Teds, are you loving it? I sure hope so since I told you to get it!

Ralae said...

She's beautiful! I love the petticoat!

Amanda said...

You've always done a good job at keeping Harper super girlie! I'm actually relieved I don't have to worry about matching bows and flowers this time around ;) It is a lot of fun, but can be a lot of work! Not private anymore? It makes it easier to see when you update:) Miss yall! Kalil asked us the other day, "Do you think Michelle and Luke will EVER come back?"