Friday, January 28, 2011

A Walk in the Park

One thing that made me sad about leaving Gilbert was the great park right behind my parents house. The kids and I would go there almost every day and I was sad to think Luke wouldn't have a similar outlet for his energy here. Luckily, on day one, I found a park a few blocks away (this is where we watched fireworks). We have been going there when it is not too cold. Just yesterday though, my friend showed me another park that is one street over, in a direction I have never walked. This park is even better than the first and is housed in a large Central-Park like walking area. Here are a few pictures from our visit. As you can see, this adventure really wore Luke out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what a great little park! looks like you guys are doing great!