Monday, November 8, 2010

Halloween 2010

Halloween but a bit crazy this year. Both kids were sick and didn't want me to dress them up or take pictures of them. My attempt to juggle a sick little baby and try to explain the whole trunk or treat thing to a toddler wasn't a big success. Thanks to help from family, we did end having fun and getting a bunch of candy.

My Sweet Little Witch



My Handsome Vampire
Trunk or Treating
Isn't this the saddest little picture? She was quite the trooper even though she didn't fell great.

3 comments:

Amy said...

adorable! I am sorry it didn't completely as planned. their costumes turned out cute!

Amanda said...

So cute! Poor little Harper :( Luke looks adorable as a vampire and I love the video!

Winter said...

Oh my goodness. I can't believe he is already talking so much. They grow up so fast. I bet Rob just can't wait for you guys to get there. What a fun adventure you are about to start!!