For an extended family gift I was asked to make a family scrapbook page and one for each of my children. Since I am not a big scrapbooker, I decided to do a digital page and print them out at Costco. Sad, but we did not have a single family picture with all four of us. Call me crazy but I did not feel like being photographed before Rob left considering I had had a baby within a week and hadn't slept more than a few hours each night. Anyways, I got creative with pictures so that we could all be on the family page. Luke's and Harper's pages were easier to find pictures for. For my first attempt at digital scrapbooking, I am happy with my pages.
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
I like your digital scrap book pages. Your kids are adorable. I especially love Luke's hair as a vampire. Perfect.
Post a Comment