I am so grateful for the super cute, super pink baby shower that my friends Amanda and Maile threw to help me get ready for our little girl. The pickles and ice cream theme turned out perfect. I am glad to have creative friends who come up with these cute ideas. Also, a big THANKS to everyone who brought such sweet, thoughtful gifts. Once again, I cannot believe the homemade gifts that some of you made. From blankets to bows, you truly gave me something that I could never create myself.
With all these great gifts, I am finally ready to make the transition from BLUE to PINK.
Thank you Amanda and Maile for all your hard work in putting this together!








2 comments:
How absolutely fabulous! I can't believe how close you're getting!
Wish I would have been able to stay longer. It all looked so cute! They did a great job.
Post a Comment