Sometimes life is quite unexpected, but it seems that it is in those unplanned moments that we grow and learn the most. We are excited for the next four years of our life to unfold and glad to be able to experience it all together.
Rob got accepted to St. George University School of Medicine, so here we go...
In August we will welcome one of these in our home:

A few days later, Rob will fly here to start school:
Newcastle, England

As soon as we can, I will hop on a airplane with my rambunctious 2-year-old and my newborn baby to go and join Rob in the UK. I am sure we will all be so very excited to see him.

In May he will complete his first year of medical school.
During our 6-week break between semesters, we will tromp around Europe.

In June we will fly here for Rob's 2nd year of school:
Grenada, West Indies

After enjoying island life for a year, we will head back to the states for clinical rotations for his 3rd and 4th years of medical school.

This wild journey will come to a close in May 2014, hopefully, like this:
.jpg)
Yeah, life is going to be crazy, but we think this is going to be a great big adventure for our family. We are crossing our fingers that Luke with return from England with an accent!








14 comments:
I have been waiting for this post, I am so excited for you guys! Good luck with everything!
I am seething with jealousy!!!!! What an adventure for you guys while your family is so young and portable! Seriously I think moving to Europe is so cool! Good luck and make the most of it, see as much as you can. Cheers!
Anissa
Wow Michelle! You are in for quite the adventure! I think it's great how much of the world you are going to see.
I hope that the ward in England is wonderful, welcoming, and friendly, so help you adjust to a new place and a new baby!
Oh my heck...that is awesome!! That will be such a wonderful experience. Good luck with everything, can't wait to see all the posts and new things you will be doing. Congrats Rob!!
Good Luck! That's exciting news! I'm sure you're going to love it. Although, that would be way difficult to travel with a newborn baby. Will Rob get to be at the birth? Good luck!
Love it!!! Andrew is applying to 3 grad schools in England for next Fall... IF we get accepted we'll just barely miss each other!
p.s. I'm living the expat life in Cairo, Egypt right now and there are PLENTY of women living and traveling abroad with newborns just in my branch here in Cairo. I'm not worried for you at all, you're lucky!!!
This sounds like a good plot for a new sitcom. Take lots of videos and share! Who would have thought when you and Sephanie were doing your Europe thing years ago you'd be living there?
That is a Fahreaking (freaking) awesome future! I'm totally jealous. Maybe I can visit you in the UK? I'll speak to Luke with a British accent if you want. Whatever it takes! :)
ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? I had no clue you had plans like THAT in the making! I'm with Paola that I am a little jealous:) If anyone can do it, you guys can! So excited for you guys!
Love ya!
Tara
I am sooo jealous. That sounds so fun! Be sure to keep posting so we can keep up! :)
HOLY COW. Congratulations on an AMAZING adventure. I agree that you can definitely handle it, but I am not jealous. We need to get together before you gon. Congrats to Rob. He's always wanted to be a doctor, just fantastic! :)
Wow! Congrats Rob, what a cool adventure. Hopefully school will not get in the way of having some fun in England and the islands. :)
OMG....how fun!!!!! I am so happy for you guys ;)))) I will be following your blog and anxiously waiting to see all of the pics to come ;)
Good Luck!
Post a Comment