"Look to your mother. Learn from her strengths, her courage, and her faithfulness. Listen to her... No other person on earth loves you in the same way or is willing to sacrifice as much to encourage you and help you find happiness—in this life and forever."
~M. Russell Ballard
I was inspired by the great mother's day talks at church. One person shared the above quote and it sparked in me a gratitude for the great lineage of woman I can call my family. From my kind, active, easy-going mother to my encouraging, selfless, spirited mom-in law, from my perfectly patient sister and sister-in-laws, to my amazingly inspiring grandmothers, I am surrounded by examples of strong women who have sacrificed much of themselves in service of their families. It took having my own child to realize the pure love of a mother and recognize it in the people around me. I hope to acquire the strength, patience and purity that these women have.
I love being a mom to this handsome guy. He makes me laugh (and sometimes cry). He kisses his baby sister every morning. And loves his dad so very much. Although his dare-devil tendencies are causing me daily heart attacks, I wouldn't have him any other way. Thanks for being the little shadow who lets me celebrate this great holiday.









4 comments:
LOVE your haircut. You are a great mom and Luke is a doll. It is so funny to me to see a mini -Rob+Michelle, I can see both of you. Adorable.
he looks so old
You are just the sweetest thing Michelle. I love you. Thanks for being such a wonderful daughter and mom and wife. Much love to you!
I love your hair! It's H-O-T-T, hot!!!!!
Post a Comment