Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Night: Trick-or-Treat

Against his will, Luke was a Turtle. We actually had to bribe him with a sucker to get a picture with the hood on without him screaming.
Luke went trick-or-treating with his Grr and Copper (Grr's dog). He especially liked when someone would hold out a large bowl of candy and let him grab two hand fulls. A few times he picked peanut M&Ms but after a discussion with mom he went solely for Kit Kats and Butterfingers. Thanks Luke!
After a long night of Trick-or-Treating (6 houses), we headed off to the Greer Grandparents to help pass out candy.
While helping, he enjoyed the fruits of his labors.
And showed off some cute turtle tail.
Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Stephanie Watkins said...

Definitely the cutest little turtle I've ever seen. I love that he went trick-or-treating, AND that he took the candy by the handfuls :).

Reid and Brittney said...

What a cute turtle. I love it. Owen was a turtle too. So fun. Glad you had a great time!!

Melissa said...

Love the costume Lukers... see you soon!