After much anticipation, Rob and I have decided to launch our photography business.
We love working together to capture life as it happens.
Greer Photography
Check out our blog (website in the works) to see some of our recent shoots, prices and a little more information about our photography.
We need to fill up our portfolio so we are currently running a special just in time for the holidays...
Family Session
1-2 Hour Session
CD with fully-edited images
$50
Newborn /Portrait/Engagement Session
1 Hour Session
CD with fully-edited images
$30
This special will only run for a short while so book your session today.
You can contact us via e-mail, phone or text.
Michelle Greer
480.313.1007
michellemgreer@yahoo.com









4 comments:
Congrats! This is awesome. Good luck!! Your pictures look great!
Oh man I wish we lived closer! I would totally hire you!
How awesome are you! I am totally impressed by all your work featured on your blog. You are absolutely talented and totally worth every penny. I wish I wasn't so fat and pregnant, or I would look forward to getting my picture taken by you -- well maybe you can make me look good anyway :). See you in a few weeks!
Too bad I live in Texas, you always have incredible pictures of everything. Good luck!! When I come back to visit maybe I'll give you a call.
Post a Comment