I am SO impressed with that cake! (Ok..so I'm truthfully jealous because if I even ATTEMPTED something like that...it would come out looking like a pile of green ooze.) It looks professional...good job! He's such a cutie..sad we missed his party. But at least we got to hear the snoring in R.S...that was hilarious!
Looks like he had a good time. Wish we were there! You're cake is amazing. I think Jon Mark was expecting something like that for Joshua's two year party. I could learn a lot from you! I hope that toy was still in front of your apt. I figured it would be safe since you're on the top floor. I didn't want Joshua to be with me when I dropped it off, and luckily Jon Mark was home so I took it over when I did. I'm glad the party turned out well.
FANTABULOUS CAKE!!! What an awesome mom you are! Happy birthday to Luke! It will be fun to see you next month. As of now, we are looking at being in AZ the entire week of Thanksgiving, so we'll have to plan a day to get together :).
Fun party. Glad we were able to make it. It's so nice to see how much you love your boy! And I agree with the boys and dirt thing. I can't compare them to girls since I don't have any, but I'm sure there's a huge difference
We are happily married and loving life. We love chasing after our crazy son Luke and cuddling with our sweet daughter Harper. This year marks the 6th anniversary of our marriage, and it also marks the 10th anniversary of our first date. It has been fun growing up with my best friend and building our life together.
I am trying to take time to recognize the joy of simple moments with my children. Each Simple Moment post is an ordinary event I want to capture so that I can remember it long after they no longer need me tuck them in at night.
7 comments:
I am SO impressed with that cake! (Ok..so I'm truthfully jealous because if I even ATTEMPTED something like that...it would come out looking like a pile of green ooze.) It looks professional...good job! He's such a cutie..sad we missed his party. But at least we got to hear the snoring in R.S...that was hilarious!
Looks like he had a good time. Wish we were there! You're cake is amazing. I think Jon Mark was expecting something like that for Joshua's two year party. I could learn a lot from you! I hope that toy was still in front of your apt. I figured it would be safe since you're on the top floor. I didn't want Joshua to be with me when I dropped it off, and luckily Jon Mark was home so I took it over when I did. I'm glad the party turned out well.
FANTABULOUS CAKE!!! What an awesome mom you are! Happy birthday to Luke! It will be fun to see you next month. As of now, we are looking at being in AZ the entire week of Thanksgiving, so we'll have to plan a day to get together :).
Oh my darling!!! The cake is the cutest. I might even copy it for Kellen's party this weekend.
Did you still want to switch photography sessions this season? Email me and let me know what you are thinking. jenieverett@yahoo.com
Happy Birthday Luke! What a super mom and a super cake!
Fun party. Glad we were able to make it. It's so nice to see how much you love your boy! And I agree with the boys and dirt thing. I can't compare them to girls since I don't have any, but I'm sure there's a huge difference
How fun! I love the cake too, but I love the mess Luke made with it even more!
Post a Comment