Our little newborn baby is not so little or new anymore. He has grown into a bustling, rambunctious boy. I once heard the definition of a boy is a loud noise with dirt on it. I definitely concur. Never a dull moment or a clean shirt (that goes for both of us). Our Luke has filled our lives with joy. From cooing to rolling and now crawling to walking, each new achievement has been so exciting. He may be a wild man by day but every night before we go to bed, when we are sure that he is really asleep, we sneak into his room to check on him. Seeing his sweet, peaceful, sleeping little face, we sigh over what a blessing he has been to our lives.
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
So, I have to ask. I just saw your photography site. Looks great! Photography has always interested me (I don't think I'm as much of a natural as you, but)...how did you find classes and do you mind me asking what type of camera you use right now? :) Thanks Michelle. Love the slideshow you put together of your little man. Too cute!
He's so precious, MIchelle! I want to squeeze him! Happy birthday, Luke!
Post a Comment