Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Little Man of Mischief Strikes Again... And Again...


4 comments:

Unknown said...

how cute is he!!!!! the area where we got the pictures taken was at a place called the potatoe farm I know it is in gilbert I cannot remember the crossroads but jackie might know, her pictures were done at the same place. I have that cupon still to get pictures done by you . . . wouldf you still be willing to take some family pics of us? let me know and I will for sure try to find those crossroads.

Krystal said...

The wipes are Travis' favorite thing to get into also! How cute! The first picture looks like he's thinking, "Hey Mom, this is fun! You should try it!"

Unknown said...

oh that would be totally fine!!! Not a problem at all for you to put us in your portfolio. We probably wont want to take the pictures until around christmas time because I want bentley to be a little bigger and I want to get a little more in shape. does this session certificate expire at all?

Daniel & Kelli McDowell Family said...

So cute. BOTH of my girls will do that to the wipes if we're not looking! :o)