One thing that I love about having a little boy is that I can put him in jeans and a tee shirt and he is good to go. Don't get me wrong, I am definitely looking forward to one day accessorizing my own little girl, but I am just basking in the simplicity of having a boy.
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
I absolutely adore my boys, too. They're so simple. Then can definately be rowdy at times, but they also give the best little boy cuddles :) You're getting awesome with your new camera by the way.
I am SO jealous! It takes us 3 girls soooo long to get ready and out the door... but I love dressing them up! :)
Oh my goodness, what a cutie Michelle! He is so handsome. And what an adorable tag rag! Isn't it the truth? Kids are more fascinated by the packaging and tags than the present itself. I will have to remember that for later.
I hope everything is going well for you guys.
Take care!
I love your photography! Way cute! I think you should be getting an email inviting you to my blog... that is if I got your email right. If you don't get the invite, let me know and I'll try again!
Michelle your little boy is so cute! I love his hair!
Post a Comment