So board books are one of my favorite things in the whole world, probably because Luke could spend hours being entertained by them. Thanks to a baby shower gift, I was introduced to this collection. We started with Urban Babies Wear Black and Country Babies Wear Paid and have expanded our collection to include Beach, Winter, Eco & Foodie Babies. I think these books are so clever, and I love the colorful illustrations. Luke likes the fact that there are only a few words on each page so he gets to turn the page faster. Beach babies is my current favorite. We are excitedly awaiting the up and coming Rocker Babies and Jet-set Babies. Thanks Michelle Sinclair Colman (author) for the fantastic books.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
They look cute, we'll have to try them out.
We'll have to add those to our library. They look darling! We love the Sandra Boynton books. They are hillarious!!!
Post a Comment