Luke is another month (or two) older and is growing up way too fast! He is developing such a fun personality. He loves meeting new people, especially kids and grandmas. He has become quite a cuddler and we love nothing more than to snuggle up with him. He is ticklish and his giggles are quite contagious. He loves to read and it is interesting how he already prefers certain books. And, drum roll please, he has finally started to accept tummy time, probably because he now is able to roll over whenever he feels like it.
We love our little man Luke so much!








3 comments:
Luke Grr loves you. Hope you don't suffer too much from shots today. Michelle and Rob love you too.
Michelle my Belle! You're little man is SOOOooo cute! I loove his little face! Congrats girl! It's so good to see pictures of you all. You all seem to be doing so well! Keep in touch and let me know how you're doing sometime! http://familiajpbrown.blogspot.com
Love ya!
Hey, I ahve an idea-move back to Gilbert so I can see my baby more.
Post a Comment