Monday, September 8, 2008

Viva Las Vegas

On Wednesday of last week we decided to hop over to Vegas for a quick weekend trip. Rob likes to brag that he was able to break even (a pretty easy task when your wife doesn't let you gamble).  Below are a few highlights:
The Wynn
The Bellagio
The Venetian
The Mirage
Michelle and a Blue Man
Rob and Jessica
Caesar's Palace


4 comments:

Melissa said...

Ok, I am seriously hurt that you chose Vegas over Corona!

Alishia said...

Enjoy it while you can!! In fact, you should go again. You also need to go to all the quiet, romantic restaurants that you love, because you won't be back for awhile. That baby boy will be here before you know it!! Although kids are wonderful, they definitely change your lives forever!! We love you!

Anonymous said...

I love the baby bump! You are such a cute pregnant lady! I am looking forward to seeing you and catching up. Hang in there... you are almost there!

Heather Weir said...

Ok so you can't even tell your pregnant until you turn to the side. and you have only a month left. Not FAIR. You look great! Its getting so close! have fun while the quiet time lasts. I say this as my little sweek Kathryn is crying her self to sleep!