Monday, August 18, 2008

The Pioneer Greers

Thanks to the good old Del Rio Ward, we were able to take a step back in time to our pioneer roots. A night of Prairie beans, corn bread and square dancing would not be complete without an over-dramatic reenactment of life on the plains as seen in the picture above. Boy, did it make me glad to know that I am delivering in a comfortable hospital bed instead of in a cart in the middle of nowhere. 
And no, I have no idea what is on Rob's head. 

5 comments:

Amy said...

Cute and funny! How are you feeling? Ready?

Melissa said...

I love Rob's Burt/Ernie unibrow thing he's got going on. Looks like too much fun... good old Del Rio Ward.

Amy G. said...

yes...VERY dramatic! and VERY cute.

Anonymous said...

Fun pic! Sounds like a great ward. I could never have been a pioneer.

Anonymous said...

There's only 1 of me in the USA. Who'd of thought. Dare