It was definitely time to go back to my roots. While being blonde was so much fun, having to touch it up ever other week was not. I love being back to my natural color (well, a little darker than my natural color). I feel more like myself and fit back in with my mom and sisters.
Saturday, February 16, 2008
I've Gone Back to the Dark Side
It was definitely time to go back to my roots. While being blonde was so much fun, having to touch it up ever other week was not. I love being back to my natural color (well, a little darker than my natural color). I feel more like myself and fit back in with my mom and sisters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
Gad you decided to come to the dark side with the rest of us... even if blonds have more fun.
Good I love your hair dark it just is so rich looking.
You could go "Britney Spears" style and you'd still look gorgeous!
Hope everything is going well with you, Miss you!
Post a Comment