Friday, February 22, 2008
The Greer's Love the SUNS
Months ago Rob and his brother bought four t
ickets to a random Suns game and it just happened to be Shaquille O'Neal's first game with the Suns. It was so fun to see Shaq out there running with Nash and Stoudemire (yes, you can blame Rob for the fact that I know all the
player's names). Even though the Suns didn't pull off the win, we had such a great time welcoming the big guy to the Suns and cheering with Josh and Amy. Go SUNS!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
That is so fun. I went private on my blog. my email address is amybevans@gmail.com. Email me and I will invite you.
I didn't even know that Shaq was playing for the Suns. Shows how much I keep up with basketball :). Sounds like a lot of fun! Your hair is beautiful by the way.
where is your ear video...just wondering j/k
yes, that was an awesome game...even if i did start dosing a little toward the end. can i help if i'm a mother of three? well, maybe but too late now!
Post a Comment