Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Sugar = My Favorite Way to Say Goodbye

 Lizzy knew the way to my heart and planned a goodbye party with a dessert bar for our last Sunday night in Grenada. This rambunctious group of people are responsible for my sanity this last year. They have been our brothers and sisters, nieces and nephews and aunts/uncles/cousins to our kids.
I think these pictures rock because of the awesome people in them, but what I especially like is how only those who know us would know that many people are holding kids that are not their own. Jill has three of her own yet ended up his two kids from two different families on her lap. Dallas is holding Turner, Amber is holding Harper and Jordan is holding Lexi. Oh, I just love it!

And I had to add in this picture...after 11 months of loving Amber, Harper finally decided she loved Peter too. I am pretty sure if Harper could talk she would have asked to stay and live with them in Grenada.


5 comments:

Lyndzee said...

Stop with these posts already! You are killing me!...but I am a proud mama that Jackson is making a silly face like me.

Lizzy and Dallas said...

Awe thanks! Good times we all had together! Missing you all and hopping your having a blast with family and friends!

Dallas said...

no comment needed on that 2nd pic :) hahaha

Jillian said...

That is awesome how we've all got different kids. It's our Grenadian Family. AWWWW.... Such a cute pic. Thanks for posting these.

Jillian said...

That is for sure the best part about these pics. It's our Grenadian Family. I love it! Thanks for posting these!