For New Year's Eve I tricked some of our friends into coming over so I could make them participate in some of my zany ideas. They were all good sports!
My first attempt at a "Photo Booth"
Some serious Minute To Win It games. Josh took the win!
And of course, some wild celebrating at midnight with a fireworks show from our from yard.
Happy New Year!!!!











2 comments:
Hi Greer Family!
I adore your blog. My husband was just given the call yesterday that he has been accepted to SGU, so I have been reading your blog trying to envision what our future might hold. We, like you, have two young children (two and one, just under a year apart). I have so many questions, SO many questions! I know that I can connect with the significant other group, but since we seem to have so much in common, I was wondering if I could contact you?
Your newest loyal reader,
Anna
annagrace83@gmail.com
Love the photo booth! Cuteness
Post a Comment