Here is Luke's latest work of art. I left him at the table with markers and a blank piece of paper. After about 20 minutes, he came running to me with this. I couldn't be more proud. When I asked him what the name of it was, he matter-of-factly said "Castle." I realize to most it is just a bunch of squiggles, but to me it is so much more. It is happy and beautiful. It is a great use of color and space. It is complex and simple. I don't know why I like it so much, but it is probably because I am his mother and he is my son and everything he creates is special to me. What a perfectly wonderful work of art. It currently is on exhibition on our fridge, but we are awaiting a call from Tate Modern, which anyone who has been to Tate Modern can agree, this is right on pare with the paintings they have there.
Friday, September 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
I love it!! It looks just like a castle should! :)
Post a Comment