Any guesses as to what this is (and I don't mean the beautiful sunset)
Let's just say we had a few unexpected First Milestones today:
Harper got her first haircut.
Luke gave his first haircut.
And tomorrow Harper will get to sport her first comb over.
All that said, the damage is not too bad and I am thinking with a different part, it will not be too noticeable. I am so glad I caught him before he did any real damage.
And later that week...
I'm doing dishes, Luke is quietly coloring at the table and Harper is playing on the floor. Wrong, I am doing dishes and Luke is quietly coloring Harper's face while she plays on the floor. I do not think I will be winning any Mommy awards this week.
And later that week...
I'm doing dishes, Luke is quietly coloring at the table and Harper is playing on the floor. Wrong, I am doing dishes and Luke is quietly coloring Harper's face while she plays on the floor. I do not think I will be winning any Mommy awards this week.









3 comments:
hahaha oh man!!! that is too funny, sorry that i am laughing! the best part about this is that she is cute no matter what!!
Wow....I remember those days. All my kids cut their hair and then they tried to hide it behind their beds! She looks adorable....the damage is not that bad at all! Miss you guys.
I think most little sisters go through that. Hahaha!!! :)
Post a Comment