Monday, September 26, 2011

Many Birthdays

We love celebrating birthdays here in Grenada and September seems to be a very popular birthday month. Here are some of the highlights...

Luke's Friend Austin celebrated his 2nd Birthday. And his Cars party was perfect. Can you believe this fondant cake? I was very impressed that Allison (Austin's Mama) and Sara made it.

Next was Sarah Glenn's surprise party where we introduced the non-LDS girls to some Mormon games. Big booty, Ooga Booga, & Zip (Pow). We threw in "I've Never" and I got to know some very interesting things about my friends. We also resorted to arm wresting whenever there was a depute about a winner. I thought Sarah was going to take me down, but I held my own. I made it be a left-arm wrestle because that is the arm I always carry Harper in. It ended up a draw when one of her elbows left the table, but I will take it! Anyways, it was nice to have a night dedicated to my dear friend who I love so very much. On a side now, I just took her and her husbands pictures, so feel free to check out the photo blog (and see if you agree with me that he looks like Matt Damon).

This past week we celebrated Sara Whitsitt's 20th birthday. We were excited to welcome her out of her teens :) She wanted a bonfire on the beach and there could not have been a more beautiful sunset.

1 comment:

SarahGlenn said...

Lol. Those are some hot cheeks Sarah! Who knew chipmunk impersonation was my stupid party trick. ;-) I love how you got the picture of us arm wresting too. What an unforgetable night! Thanks for everything you did Michelle!