Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Luke Loves Rocks

I love Luke. Luke loves rocks. He assures me he loves me more than rocks, but sometimes I am not so sure. Notice the rock in these pictures. Seconds after these were taken, in a moment of excitement, Luke chucked that rock and it pegged me right in the head. Luckily, it hit my head and not my camera (wait, that sounds wrong) and  I was more shocked than hurt. Luke made it very clear it was an accident with his surprised expression and his sweet apologies. But like I said, Luke loves rocks.


Luke is almost three but we are going to try to keep him two for a little but longer. He is our smart little man who loves school, reading and creating, yet still finds time to keep us laughing with his craziness. 

2 comments:

Alishia said...

Boys and their rocks!! My boys are the same. Has Luke seen marbles yet?? Probably not with Harper in the house, but he will love those, too. Very cheap fun!!

NateDee said...

Your kids are so flippin cute. We miss you guys and when you get back to the states, I think we should definitely plan on hanging out.