On Saturday morning we went and checked out the St. George's Market with our friend's Dave and Sarah. The fruit looked delicious and I scored some pretty cute necklaces. Being the "Spice Isle" your can find an array of delicious, fresh spices. It was fun looking around and seeing some of Grenada's Culture.
On the drive over we went through The Carenage, this is where the cruise ships port.
St. George's Market
Checking out some fire rocks. They were so hot!
Playing some serious island music.
Is it me, or does he look guilty here?
The Old Church of St. George








2 comments:
These pictures are awesome! We had so much fun. Is it me, or does Rob look more amazed by the fire rocks than Luke does?
Michelle! I just took a minute to catch up on all the awesomeness that is your blog! WOW! WOW! WOW! You Greers are amazing! It was fun to see pics of you and your family in places we had gone together 7 years ago :). I'm so happy you're doing well!
Post a Comment