I have made friends with some amazing aspiring photographers. We practice taking pictures together and I am reaping the benefits of their creativity as they agreed to take our family pictures. I absolutely love the pictures they took and cannot wait to hang them on my walls in Grenada. Thank you both so much!
Photos by Alta Bills from Alta Marie Photography
Photos by Louise Cave from Dandelion Photography

















8 comments:
photographic perfection
photographic perfection
soooooooo cute!! seriously you guys look adorable! i love every single one!
These are beautiful, Michelle! Good job Alta & Louise!
Love love LOVE these! What a beautiful family!!!
LOVE the one with you laying on Rob's chest and LOVE LOVE LOVE the one with you holding Harper up, Luke on your lap, Rob looking at the camera...just PERFECT!
Is it okay if I hang a couple of these on my wall too? :) They're too perfect
Such great pictures Michelle. I love the one of you guys kissing with your kids on your shoulders. Luke and Harper's faces are priceless. We miss you guys!!
Post a Comment