I love girls nights out. I love the other med student wives and our amazing British friends. These girls are so much fun and it is nice to have other to relate with. Here are a few fun nights.
Salsa Night
Fajita Night
Bowling
TGI Fridays
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Thanks for giving me ideas for our girls night out! Was "salsa night" dancing or eating salsa? :)
Ha ha... I guess I should clarify since most of our nights center around food. This was salsa dancing. We went to a class. I thought it would be weird because we didn't go with our husbands, but they paired us up with each other because there were so many more girls than guys. We did rotate and I eventually got paired with guys, but we were with each partner for less than three minutes so it wasn't weird at all.
We are happily married and loving life. We love chasing after our crazy son Luke and cuddling with our sweet daughter Harper. This year marks the 6th anniversary of our marriage, and it also marks the 10th anniversary of our first date. It has been fun growing up with my best friend and building our life together.
I am trying to take time to recognize the joy of simple moments with my children. Each Simple Moment post is an ordinary event I want to capture so that I can remember it long after they no longer need me tuck them in at night.
2 comments:
Thanks for giving me ideas for our girls night out! Was "salsa night" dancing or eating salsa? :)
Ha ha... I guess I should clarify since most of our nights center around food. This was salsa dancing. We went to a class. I thought it would be weird because we didn't go with our husbands, but they paired us up with each other because there were so many more girls than guys. We did rotate and I eventually got paired with guys, but we were with each partner for less than three minutes so it wasn't weird at all.
Post a Comment