Harper has mastered sitting to the level where I can leave her sitting up (and take some pictures) with out having to worry about her crashing to the floor. I am hoping this development will help with the flat spot on her head. Anyone else deal with this? I am mostly worried because it is on the side of her head, not just the back. And I guess the US is the only place where they do helmets (not even the Canadians here have ever heard of them).
Monday, February 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Cason had a little flat spot on the side too. It did get better with time, but it's still there if you look closely (but I think only a mom would ever know). The doctor told me to massage it and just try to keep him on the opposite side as much as possible. Thankfully she is a girl and will have longer hair... :) I am sure it will be ok, most babies grow out of it.
When Logan started sitting up I would sit him inside a Bobby until he was a bit more stable. I don't think I did this with Colin though. I guess you get a little less paranoid with the more kids you get, realizing they're not as breakable as you once thought.
Post a Comment