Six Not-So-Well-Known, Yet Some-What Interest Things About Me
1. I am obsessed with spaceships. I think they are so cool. I am fascinated by the fact that man has invented a way to leave our atmosphere and enter space. I love watching the clips from when we first orbited and landed on the moon. It gives me chills. Someday I would like to watch a space launch in person or even go up in a spaceship (long shot, I know, but it would be so cool).
2. I love Christmas time. I love everything about Christmas: the focus on Christ, the feeling of service, the nationwide celebration, the music, the family togetherness, the food, the traditions, the decorations, the smells and everything else that is Christmas. I love Christmas so much, I listen to Christmas music year-round.
3. I completely dislike sleeping. I can’t stand it. I would rather be doing something, anything besides sleeping. I see it as wasted time. No matter how tired I am at night, I always try to convince Rob to stay up late.
4. I love reading and prefer the classics. I figure, books that have withstood the test of time are probably worth my time. My very favorite is Dickens’, A Tale of Two Cities.
5. Rock climbing is one of my favorite pastimes. I used to rock climb when I was younger and took a class in college. One of the scariest things I have ever done was when I was the lead climber on a climbing trip in Idaho. My ultimate climbing goal is to climb Totem Pole in Tasmania .
6. If you have taken the time to actually read this list, then you get to hear our exciting news...I am pregnant! We are so very very very excited. I found out early one morning and ran in and told Rob. He was so excited, yet somewhat disoriented since it was so early, he jumped out of bed and started excitedly mumbling incoherently. I am 10 weeks today, no noticeable baby bump yet. I haven't thrown up at all, but just feel nauseous and tired all the time. We will keep you updated on everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment