Jason Lee with J W L Photography captures the reason I wanted to get into photography and the skill I would like to achieve. His creativity is inspiring. The love he has for his girls is apparent. His art is not just about getting the right picture, but about sharing adventures with his family. For more amazing pictures, visit his blog dedicated to his two adorable daughters http://kristinandkayla.blogspot.com/
Saturday, January 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














5 comments:
Great pictures. That is a cool style.
Those are awesome pictures. Jon Mark bought me a nice camera for Christmas and I am excited to learn how to use it. If I remember right, I think it's the same kind as yours. It's too bad we're not living in the same apt complex anymore so that you could teach me how to use it. By the way, I LOVE your Santa story. I am going to send that one to my dad (if that's okay). We grew up not believing in Santa because my dad was against it. He's lessened his stance on it over the years (especially now that he has grandkids who do believe) but I still want him to hear your story. I believe that the Lord is looking out for you and perhaps the Santa story is His way of saying, "I know where you are, I know you've just gone through a huge change, and I am looking out for your family." I've learned through this move to Ohio that the Lord is in the smaller things too. His tender mercies are everywhere reminding me that He still knows me and knows that I need to feel His love. Love you, Michelle! Hope all is well!
i love his photography too!
SO much fun!
RAD RAD RAD!
Post a Comment